Based in Hohenwestedt, Germany
10 January 2019
"VMOD" - a new puzzler from the creator of "AMOEBAE", "Shn!p", "Pocket Snap" and "Sliding Down" It's a puzzle game about side-effects. Tap buttons to activate them. Figure out how the different buttons manipulate eachother.
I had the idea one night during vacation. After prototyping some levels the game felt good and I set out to make a complete game of it. It took me 13 months.
- 50 handcrafted levels
- an endless amount of procedurally generated levels
- quite a number of mechanics
- different puzzle mechanics
- colorful presentation for your pleasure
- minimal user interface for minimal distraction
- button pressing fun
Logo & Icon
About flat button
I'm Martin, a game developer.
More information on VMOD, my logo & relevant media is available here.
Game Design, Art, Programming, Sound